Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bug Story of a Doomed Date

Tink is at it again. Telling outlandish stories about me. Ok, truthful stories. But I don't consider Pan and I on a Date in that story. And I doubt Pan did either since he left me. GRIN. Hence, it could not be doomed. ;-) But you never know. Then again, I was always getting in trouble with Pan around... and I have a feeling more of these stories are on their way.

Why oh why did one of my best friends marry my sister???

My kids are going to learn so much about their mom... one of these days I guess I better write up about the shells and the dead fish before Tink decides I have waited too long and does it with many embellishments.

2 comments:

Pan said...

OK, I think if you reread the first paragraph, which covers that nether of us really considered it a date. (It’s not my blog, I don’t pick the titles, but hey let’s face it. You got to have a good title to get people to read the article.) The problem was I did not think to explain you had gone on your own way before we ever made it to the party when I called my mother (The 10 or 15 beers might have had something to do with that.) And yes, I’ve been given a whole slew of topics I’m supposed to expand upon, including the dead fish… We can only hope that the ice cream preferences remain a secret.

Tink said...

Pan left you? Get real kid. Read the story. which apparently you didn't or you would have known you left him. You would have also known within the first paragraph why it was so named, LOL