Friday, June 09, 2006

Linky Love

There have been so many good posts lately! I haven't had time to link to them all... but today, instead of playing with the kids or doing housework... I'm going to go find some of those links and share them with you!!!

First, for the geeks... want to know more about installing linux (for those who are a little frightened by it - like me)... start HERE at Physics Geek's place.

For some great humor... Ok, my twisted kind of humor... Denny at Grouchy Old Cripple has Stick Figures.. Post 1, Post 2 (my favorite), Post 3 and there are a whole lot more...

And this story Sticks wrote about "K" having 'the talk' with her 8 year old daughter had me in stitches.

GuyK at really showed me a different meaning for our language when I read about Old West Sayings.

Practigal's boy sleeping with trucks brought back memories of Tot sleeping with a toy shovel.

And while I have never been a soap opera watcher, I am hooked on Patriot Xeno's peek into eHarmony (this is linked to one of the latest posts on it, there are more before this one).

Phew, didn't realize how long this post was getting. One more and I'll quit... if you have not been over to check out Richmond's brain benders... then you can look at Monday's HERE. She tries to post one every day. Problem is getting in fast enough to post the right answer first... well... if it's a math problem. Otherwise, I'm just increasing my vocabulary. ;-)

Have a great weekend and enjoy these posts!

3 comments:

Richmond said...

Wow! That was a lot of linky lovin'! :) I hope that you're having a great day, Sweetie!

Marie said...

Thanks for the linky! Hope you're having a good one, VW!

physics geek said...

Crikey. I get behind 2 weeks in my email and I miss some linky love. Thanks,

Cool links, BTW.