Monday, June 26, 2006

And for the Rest of the Story

Seems Tink has had a bad weekend. And it ended with her installing an Alternator on her husband's car. Hmphf. Any other female I would probably feel some measure of sympathy having to work on a car engine. Not Tink. She worked at a car shop for many years. And yes, she helped the guys fix the cars. She knows her way around the engine of a car. She is a woman of many talents.

And while cruising the blog-o-sphere this morning, I found How Computers Work at Grouchy Old Cripple... and then saw it again at Bou's. I'm sure I'll see a few more links to it before the days out. It's great!

3 comments:

Bou said...

Those frickin' blue balls... I'm addicted.

VW Bug said...

Yaa. I love following them through the machine.

Tink said...

Mom sent this to me a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool.