Sunday, January 28, 2007

What Do You Cook?

Today I was putting together our grocery list. And I looked at what we had eaten over the last couple of weeks... This is what it looked like:

Steak
Spaghetti with Meatballs
Herbed Chicken
Honey-mustard chicken
Skillet beef 'n noodles
Spicy chicken
Spicy chicken with noodles (different spices than the spicy chicken)
Chalupas from AWTM
Creamy chicken-broccoli noodles
Savory chicken breasts

This week:
Chicken and dumplins
Stuffed zucchini
cajun pasta
garlic onion chicken with rice
tomato rice soup with ham
chicken brown rice primavera
mexican chicken and rice

Though I have no plans for what to cook today. Sigh. What do you cook for dinner? Any ideas what I could feed my family tonight? Something easy and quick?

10 comments:

Rave said...

Okay- I think I found another soul sister- You seem to love chicken!

I could eat chicken three times a day, seven days a week....and not get tired of it. I don't know why.

And last week- we've had:
Pizza
Pizza
Beef & Noodles
Tomato soup & Grilled Cheese
Spaghetti
Chicken Caesar Salad
Munchie night

And all that was because we were low on groceries...I'm headed to the store today!

Tink said...

Call out for pizza, you can't get any easier. Oops I forgot, your boys don't like pizza. Maybe if you let them make their own.....

Amy said...

Tacos!!!! With refried beans, cheese, sour cream, cheese, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, salsa, and cheese. We like to use hard tostada shells - easier for the kids to handle. But I love soft flour tortillas!

t1g said...

Whatever you make, don't make chicken.

GUYK said...

Possum and sweet taters

vw bug said...

guyk: I'm not going to cook Possum. It does not come precut up like other meats in the grocery store!

t1g: uhhhh hmmmm....

tink: yep, no pizza. What a nightmare.

amy: sounds yummy! might do that or something similar

rave: yep. love chicken.

armywifetoddlermom said...

We are making shrimp fried rice tonight!!

sticks said...

It's getting cold tonight and tomorrow so I'm making homemade veggie-beef soup. It will be so good tomorrow for lunch when it's 40 out.

wRitErsbLock said...

right now I have a pork roast in the pressure cooker. I'm hoping to cook it long enough to have it be shreddable. It's been chugging away for 40 minutes and I'm about to go check on it.

We're lousy at adding side dishes. That frustates my MIL to no end.

Marie said...

Do you like turkey burgers? I grate a couple of carrots & put them in with the meat, so I can sneak in a vege when someone's not looking...