Friday, January 12, 2007

Webcam for Our Soldiers

I love having a webcam to talk to my sister and my mom. The kids enjoy it even more... (when it's working), so I will mention this particular post from Iowa Geek.

Anyone want to help? I would love to be able to send a few webcams over. I know that when my brother was gone the emails and phone calls were great but it would have been so nice to see his face.

How can you help? Well, here are some options:
You can get a webcam for about $20. If you want to use Amazon I have search link below on the left side of the blog. If you want to buy one and send it to me I will send it on.

If you want to donate money for this cause I guarantee that every penny will be used for this cause. I have a PayPal account with the email JLHalsted(at)hotmail(dot)com.


I do not have the amazon link but please head over to Iowa Geek... or if you have an old webcam (with disk) get in touch with them.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Every little bit helps! Thanks!