Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Bug has been zapped. Told her she shouldn't have put that bug zapper out; but did she listen to me? Noooooo. She has no internet connection as the line has been cut by another utility company (ie. the water company).

She is so NOT in a good mood. So if you plan on visiting this weekend, I would highly suggest you stay away (not the blog of course, because I will periodically jump in here to leave some gems of wisdom; but from her personally.)

She does apologize to those with whom she had made a commitment for this evening (you know who you are. Don't you?) but doesn't at this time know when she may be getting her connection back.

Of course, you realize that I haven't even posted on my blog for the last day or two and here she has me writing up hers for her.

Oh I know what to say.... I got an Oscar Meyer wienie whistle this morning when the Weinermobile stopped by the office (perks of working for a newspaper). But it just rolled over everyone's head when I mentioned how jealous Judge Reinhold is going to be.

Okay, I've got to get back to work now so I will see you later.

4 comments:

Ogre said...

A Weinermobile spotting? AWESOME!

Richmond said...

I sooooo would have gotten the Santa Clause reference... Just sayin'.

wRitErsbLock said...

I got the reference.

oddybobo said...

I love the Weinermobile!