Sunday, January 28, 2007

Updated SideBar

Hmmm. Seems I have added to my RSS list but not my side bar. There are some really cool sites missing.... like:

Raising 4 Boys
Get a Life (A newbie to the blog world and LeeAnn's offspring)
Maranda Under Stress

Frizzen Sparks is alive at THIS LINK now. It is also updated in my side bar.

If I have missed anyone... oops... just email me or leave a comment.

UPDATE: to the update... I added One for the Road to my sidebar as well. Thanks to Sticks for noticing!!!

6 comments:

raising4boys.com said...

Thanks!

maranda rites said...

Since your the first to linky love me does this make you my blog mama!?! JK! Thanks!

vw bug said...

I'd love to claim mama-ship over you. Though I'm not sure you'd want me as a mama... wink wink...

Tink said...

I can vouch for that Maranda.....

Tink said...

You had better *duck and run* since it was you who set up the blog and neglected to put the email addy there.

Richmond said...

Yay! Thanks Sticks!