Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

A friend sent me this today:

Maxine on Border Control.....

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.

Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

3 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

I just LOVE coming here on Wednesdays! :o)

Jody said...

Most excellent. Like Glenn Beck says "I'm not a (insert politician, doctor, etc here) but I am a thinker"

pam said...

I like it! :)