Monday, January 29, 2007

Are We There Yet?

Yesterday, all I could think of are the different cartoons I have seen with that punch line. And that is probably the only thing that kept Tater alive. Once, I told him if he said "Can we play on the computer now?" again he wouldn't get to play it all. He didn't mention again for 2 hours. When he did mention it again it was in a round about manner. On the lines of "when we play, can I play Star War Lego's One first? And it will be soon won't it?"

It started because of that party on Saturday we had to attend. Dad said "Let's play on the computer early so I can play with them". Uhhhh. Not going to happen again. It is a nightmare to get them back on track. I believe the answer in the future is, we will play at 3pm or not at all. Ugh.

Was busy yesterday, busy today. Will try to get some announcements out (yep, looks like I get to give blogbirth to an already up and running child), a meme or two and some stories of the boys. Later Allligator!

1 comment:

Richmond said...

I'm with ya - I had my girls on *such* a schedule. Saved my sanity (such as it is). Good rule!