Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Movie Meme

I must learn not to open my email. Gee Thanks Lee Ann (notice the sarcasm). It just brings me more work. I thought this meme would be easy until I started on it. Definitely more work. I am suppose to "Name the top 5 movies that you love that say "Christmas" to you."

Since I want to get this done... I'm naming the top 3.

1. The Bishop's Wife. The old classic.

2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Again, the old classic.

3. White Christmas always come to my mind.

There are others I have watched, but these say 'Christmas' to me. Guess I'll skip the other 2, since my brain has shut down. Next you are suppose to tag 5 people. Well... I only did 3 movies, so I'm only tagging 3 people:

1. AWTM
2. Richmond
3. Oddybobo

Just because.

5 comments:

Richmond said...

So THIS is what happens when I take a break from the kitchen... ;p lol. Okay, I'll get to thinking........

That 1 Guy said...

Hmmmmm... this is a clever way of cheating. I'll file this one... :)

Richmond said...

Well I thought for once my track back ping worked. Oh well.... *PING*

Oddybobo said...

Hey! i already did this one . . . and almost tagged you! :)

Lee Ann said...

Bishop's Wife (original) is a CLASSIC and I absolutely adored Cary Grant! Good choices. I'm surprised that the little ones didn't offer up one or two for the pickings.

Well done and thanks for sharing your email address! {running away quickly}