Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays

It's really going to happen. I'm heading to my Mom's house for the holidays. Well, for Christmas. I have the last 2 posts done for tomorrow that show the rest of our Christmas Tree. I will try to post them before I leave, but if not... Mom has Cable Modem!!!! You might see them late Friday night.

I hope everyone celebrates the holiday of their choice. But most of all, Thank you for being with me through so much. It has been wonderful. I hope the following year is just as fun and entertaining.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and just have a astounding time if you aren't celebrating at all.

5 comments:

caltechgirl said...

Yay! And Merry Christmas to you too!!!

GUYK said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU and YOURS from me and sweetthing and Miss sasie Poodle. Hug them boys for me.

Richmond said...

Have a very merry Christmas. :)

_Jon said...

I hope you enjoy the visit.
Staying busy and positive will make it fun. :)

marybeth said...

Merry Christmas!