Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mamaw's Decorations

Since you saw my sons' wonderful decorations, I thought you ought to see what my mom did.

And yes, she really did make these:





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= = = = =

This is just the way she puts stuff together... isn't it grand? Wish I had gotten those genes from her.





= = = = =

My mom did pass this talent on to my other sisters. Here is proof... Tink crossstitched this Angel.



= = = = =

I can fix a vacuum but not put together a bunch of Christmas decorations and make it look great. Maybe my boys will be better at it than I am. I can always hope.

4 comments:

oddybobo said...

I love Christmas decorations. . .

Contagion said...

Don't feel bad, I have no artistic ability what so ever. I can't draw, sculpt, sing, play an instrument, make any type of craft, etc. I'm so bad that I'm a black hole of talent. People that are artistic find themselves loosing their ability when in my presence.

Richmond said...

Awww c'mon! Your tree was really cute!

Marie said...

I can relate.... I bet they're glad you can fix things for them though!!!