Monday, December 12, 2005

The 5 Strange Things Meme

Tagged. I can't believe I got tagged. Geeze, like I am strange in any way, shape, or form. Being smart enough NOT to ask my friends or family about this, I will list some habits I have. You can decide if they are strange or not.

1. I like to clean the kitchen BEFORE I cook. Clean it while I cook and clean up as soon as possible after I cook.

2. I love apple slices with either salt or peanut butter on them.

3. If I make cinnamon toast and it looks like there is not enough cinnamon sugar on it after I take it out... I add more.

4. I like my hot tea without sugar and my cold tea with sugar.

5. I prefer my water at room temperature and with NO ice (in fact most drinks I prefer no ice).

This is done because I needed to get it out ASAP before another person tagged me!!! It's bad enough to be tagged by two mathematical people like Bou and MathCog... I don't know if I could handle one more mathematician!

6 comments:

Bou said...

What would your life be like without we Mathgeeks?! Oh so boring!

marybeth said...

1. Cleaning isn't strange, liking to do it is.
2. Perfectly normal.
3. Again, perfectly normal.
4. That's just backwards. I like hot tea with sugar and cold tea without. Maybe I don't live far enough south.
5. Afraid your ice will melt and water down your water?

Marie said...

I'm the same way with the kitchen... drives me nuts to cook in a messy kitchen! I need space on the counters.

Funny thing with tea... I drink a LOT of hot tea - year-round, but don't care for iced tea (or room temp tea)..

Harvey said...

YAY! More ice for me! :-)

Katy said...

LOL...I am the same about my tea and my kitchen.

triticale said...

A little salt can bring out the sweetness. My father used it on watermelon.