Saturday, December 10, 2005

Too Tired

I'm going to send you to other blogs to enjoy their stories.

First: Gifts for the cooks out there... Mary Beth has a great idea or two.

Second: Gifts most mothers would love to have from Santa.

And this is not a post with words as much as with a picture. And a link to the Live Cam of the Rockefeller Center Tree from Michele.

If I had thought of THIS to keep my children under control, I certainly would have used it. Maybe next year!

Then again, if I found THIS in my closet... I'm not sure I would have handled it as well.

And some Christmas humor from GuyK.

And there are so many more out there. I just don't have the time or patience to link to them all today. Maybe tomorrow. Besides... I got hit with a meme and now I have to come up with 5 strange habits. Me? Strange? Puhleeeze.

2 comments:

marybeth said...

Thanks for the link!

Richmond said...

Hope the "tired" goes away soon -- you know, little kids can sense tired. And take advantage.....