Monday, December 26, 2005

Alive, Alive I Tell You

It took me this long to remember the way to log into my blog! That and I have been VERY busy. Two young monsters in a house that is NOT child proof. This is the first time I have gotten to sit down at the computer. I'm going to be so far behind in reading blogs it'll take me weeks to catch up!

The trip to Pensacola was fine, being here has been great. Lots of great pictures and stories. Will post when I get back into town in a day or two.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday.

6 comments:

Jen H said...

I haven't made it around for a while. I am glad to hear Christmas has gone well! We are drowning in new toys and old ones. This week, the boys have to decide which ones stay & which ones are donated to the needy. I must say, most look practically brand new, so some child will be very happy to receive them.

Take care!

Jody Halsted said...

I completely understand! I felt that way for the three weeks of vacation and moving madness. I'm just getting back on track!

Richmond said...

Nothing harder than caring for toddlers in a non-kidproof environment... Hope you are managing to have *some* fun. (And nothing gets broken...) ;)

Marie said...

Oh boy... I hear you on that one! No rest for the Mommy! Merry merry!

armywifetoddlermom said...

glad to see you are still living for a moment I thought the "toddlers" may have killed you..

GUYK said...

my grandpa allowed there twern't no way to child proof a house. he figured the best way to keep 'em quiet was give them something to do such as the alarm clock and a screwdriver