Thursday, September 22, 2005

Open House

It's getting to be that time. I had a 'trial run' the other day. I thought I would take a picture of what you would see when you walked in the door. Now remember, I took the tablecloth off, hid all the bibs, and a few other things.... Still have to get rid of that chair and the newspapers... sigh... but we have open house on Sunday and it'll be gone one way or another by then.

Also, I bought a bedskirt and comforter for Tater's bed and it came in today. Side Note: That is what you see in the background of the picture through the door (mainly because I hid stuff under his bed as well!). Hopefully, it will make it look a little nicer as well. Hope the people like construction trucks. ;-)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Anyone want to buy my house?

6 comments:

Machelle said...

Beautiful!

And the tile looks very similar to the tile on my fireplace.

Marie said...

Looks great, VW! Good luck!!

Ogre said...

I've got one in Charlotte I might trade you for...

caltechgirl said...

lovely. That big open room ought to be a real selling point.

Make sure you bake some cookies or burn some candles about an hour before the OH so the place smells yummy. Makes people more comfortable. I prefer jar candles so you can just drop the llids on and you don't get any smoke smell from blowing the candles out.

Sticks said...

Wow. How come you didn't clean it up like that for my visit? Just kidding. Looks great. Good luck keeping it that way. You're gonna get tired.

Bou said...

Holy crap! It looks beautiful!!!