Thursday, September 15, 2005

Adventures of Super Pickle Boy

and Super Chicken Boy... Every super hero needs a tool that can change into anything they need. From a bed, to a car, to a hiding place. Here are Super Pickle Boy (Tater) and Super Chicken Boy (Tot) playing with some boxes.

= = = = = = = =

I zap you with my ray gun!



= = = = = = = =

Duck Super Chicken Boy! That way they can't see you! Darn, Mom took the picture from the top... how did she know we were here?



= = = = = = = =

Ahhhh I needed a good place to sleep. And hide from Super Pickle Boy. zzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Richmond said...

Who needs toys when you have a BOX? Too much fun! :)

Ben said...

Boxes as toys RULE! Only surpassed by bubble wrap.

Yo' Momma! said...

I always found wrapping-paper tubes entertaining.

Yo' Momma! said...

I always found wrapping-paper tubes entertaining.