Sunday, September 18, 2005

Flowers

Been busy getting the 'old' house ready to sale. I love flowers, but do not like to have to water every day. It took having to sale this house to get me to water every day... I think I will enjoy it for a while as I see the flowers come out on these plants.

My neighbor helped me put it together and pick out the flowers. Of course Tater would also add a odd plant here and there. It turned out beautiful.



When I was trying to get a close up of some of the flowers, another beautiful object moved into the view... Don't you think?



BTW, this work on the garden took over a week. It might have gone faster without the kids, but it was sure a lot more fun with them.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi VW *waving* it's been awhile since I've had the chance to stop by. Love the garden.

ArmyWifeToddlerMom said...

looks great your hired, love the little purple flowers in the pot, what are they?

I need to replace my dying geraniums in pots up front with some bright yellow mums for fall...

caltechgirl said...

Looks lovely. Too bad you're leaving it behind :)

pam said...

How pretty! I can't grow anything that flowers... except weeds, of course! ;)

VW Bug said...

Jennifer: Thanks for stopping by!

AWTM: I'll have to see next time I'm at Home Depot, I have no clue and no tags left.

CTG: Thank goodness I'm leaving them behind. I would hate to have to water every day. Ugh.

Pam: I just hope they keep alive long enough to sell the house. GRIN. Normally I can't grow anything but odd stuff, like Pineapples or pretty weeds.

GUYK said...

In my area houses are sellin fast-and they are appreciating in value even faster! I have been in mine for two years and could make 50,000 on it if I waanted to sell-but couldn't replace it in this area for any less than I could sell it for so I will just keep it.

Marie said...

Very nice! I know what you mean about the daily watering... I start out with the best of intentions in the spring but then my enthusiasm dwindles well before the first frost!

Bou said...

Holy crap! Your house looks GREAT!!!!