Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What's That Noise?

That phrase happens to be Tot's favorite right now. And Mammaw's. I was trying to set up the computer to let Tater play checkers with her and was on the cell phone talking to her. In the background, Tater was crying, whining, and being totally obnoxious. Mammaw asks "What's that noise?". It's Tater. I need to get off the phone and handle this some more. No checkers for him...

Later, Mammaw asks me why I didn't take his computer privileges away when he acted like that. The reason he was acting like that was because I had taken them away. Like a timeout. I was going to give them back if he behaved and was trying to set it up for him. Well... the behavior didn't get better so he lost computer time with Mammaw as well.

Days like this can drive me nuts. Sigh. I still love my boys but some days it is tougher than others. ;-)

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

Take a deep breath, count to 1000.....no wait....that's only when they become teenagers. For right now, 100 ought to do it. :o)

Bou said...

Oh we have breakfast tomorrow! We can talk...