Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tot at the Gym

Tot has been going to the gym for over a month now. One of the things he loves is the 'bar'. About 3 weeks ago the teacher showed him how to touch his toes to the bar. Of course, she helped him bend to do it. Then this week, he decided to do it himself. And I had the camera. He had no spotter, he did it himself.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = =

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = =

And finally... success!

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = =

I have more pictures but this just amazed me and thought it should be by itself. I tried this at home on our swingset and couldn't get my feet up to the bar before I let go. This boy is strong and flexible. I'm worried!

4 comments:

Bou said...

I'm about as flexible as a brick. These little boys are so bendy!

oddybobo said...

Ha! Flexible? I know not the word - but the Boy? Man, he is a monkey in boy clothes.

Ogre said...

You know, if you read the post without the pictures, people will really wonder about you taking your little kids to a bar...

Marie said...

Little monkey!! I've never been able to do that!