Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fun Game for Christmas **UPDATE**

Seems everyone is getting on the bandwagon and giving T1G a hard time for wanting a gun for Christmas. First Bou and friends come up with this bunny picture and then this one. And it doesn't end there. The perfect gift was found! And it is a blast to play.

UPDATE: After seeing this 'whining' that sounds just like my boys... I decided he needed to see what the 'family' could have done.

THIS SHOULD DO IT.


Side note: I orginally found how to do this at Letter's From New York City.

8 comments:

That 1 Guy said...

Really. You guys are brutal. I promise never to be a nice guy again...

:)

Michlele said...

OMG!!!! This is hysterical even the 3rd time around. V, I'd duck for cover if he does get that gun for christmas!

Tammi said...

Damn it!! It won't work for me. I wanna see....I can just imagine, but I wanna see.....

Mrs_Who said...

OMG! That was so funny...and I've never even met the T1G!

sticks said...

*high five*

zonker said...

That is just way too funny.

Richmond said...

Bahahahahahaha!!! That's awesome! Who knew T1G had such stylin' moves??

Raging Mom said...

I love it!!!!