Friday, December 08, 2006

What Happen to My Boys?

For the first time... Tater looks very much like a Boy and not so angelic. Tot finally has all his hair cut straight. Someone tell me when do they stop growing up? I miss my little ones.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

What cuties:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

What didn't get mentioned before was the nightmare that occurred when getting Tot's hair cut. He sat great for the buzz. Then she pulled out the scissors. My quiet child went ballistic. I had to hold him in his seat with his arms pinned. There was n.o. w.a.y. I was going to pay $18 for half a hair cut. What a nightmare. How she got it even decent is beyond me. As more pictures are taken you will get to see it. A little shorter than I would have liked it, but still cute.

3 comments:

Bou said...

OH. My. Lord! His hair is so cute! (Tot's) and so short!!! LOL! Tater looks very smoochy. I'll have to tell him next week. ;-)

wRitErsbLock said...

cutie pies!

Marie said...

Adorable! I love fresh cuts on little boys. I agree with Bou... so smoochy!