Friday, December 01, 2006

Needs A Caption

They invited everyone up to participate in a Jingle Bells song... I'll tell the rest of the story in the 'More Pawprints'... but this just needed a better caption / Title than I could give it (click to enlarge):


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar


Turns out that just as Tot got up there they ran out of Jingle Bells. He was looking at the man that was handing them out and realized he wasn't going to get any. Usually Tot will play along with any music... just ask the shoppers at Target, but he was pissed he didn't get any instrument to play.

6 comments:

sticks said...

How many times have I told all of you? Never take your eyes off the enemy.

Mrs_Who said...

Poor Tot!

How about:

"Mister...you're about to lose that hand unless you find me some bells RIGHT NOW!"

Bou said...

I've seen that face!

Marie said...

Scrooge does Disney!

That is one sweet & yummy Tot!

Amy said...

"You want me to WHAT???"

Roses said...

"You want me to jingle my what?!?"