Monday, August 28, 2006

Zarf poetry

There are reasons why sisters have different talents. Mine is math and as far away from English as you can imagine. But when Tink put out a word for the week... I just couldn't resist this little bit of poetry:

While holding my Zarf
I had to barf
I didn't want to get it on my shirt
Nor my pretty new skirt
So in the Zarf
Went my barf


Thank you, thank you, thank you for the applause. I knew you would love it. Yaa.. you can go over and leave your own post or comment on Zarf.

And if this has some resemblence to Sissy's Word of the Week from many many months ago (ie her last word was Oct 2005)... it's my fault. I didn't tell Tink about it. It is different in that Tink has much stranger words. That and I forgot about Sissy's WOTW until I recently went to her site and read her post on Scrabble (and that was AFTER Tink posted her Word).

2 comments:

Tink said...

Sick. My sister is just plain sicko.

armywifetoddlermom said...

Honest to God Sistah, I think you are your funniest...when sleep deprived.