Thursday, August 17, 2006

Definition of Life

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.


Hmmmm... If I do not respond to stimuli nor adapt... does that mean I'm dead? I certainly feel that way right now. Too much happening. Overload folks. Hence, I'm posting some pictures that make me smile... I took them last week and they were being heavenly.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

= = = = =

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Bou said...

Boys and their hoses! LOL! That second one... it kind of looks like Tater is peeing. What great pictures. I have to remember to show these to the boys. We always joke about how Tot's hair gets tranlucent when its wet.

Harvey said...

"Writing your name in the snow just isn't as much fun without the snow" :-)