Tuesday, August 22, 2006

School Days...

Monday was the first day of preschool for my boys. Tater has been going since he was 2... no biggie for him, real biggie for mom. Tot is going for the first time. I tried him last year and he cried so much he barfed... and I kept getting called. I pulled him out. Try try again... Here are some pictures from the first day of school.

First is Tater in his new classroom (yaa that is Tot in the background):

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = =

And here is Tot in his new classroom:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

See that smile? Yaa... I kissed him and said goodbye... I got back "bye bye mom". The little sh.t. I love him and was very proud of him.

= = = = =

Now the picture of when school was over:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

= = = = =

Tater had a great time. Tot... so so. When they opened the door, they asked for Tot's mom first. Usually you go in order that you are in line. Sigh. Tot had been crying. She said he did really well until they switched activities and then at the very end. I am still very proud of both of them. Now I can get some rest...

8 comments:

pam said...

I love the bottom picture... Tater's a little man now, and is that Tot's "me too" gesture? Very cute!

oddybobo said...

It will get better! those boys are soooo cute!

vw bug said...

Yep, that was the "Me Too" gesture... Like I would forget him - NOT!

Marie said...

Sweeties! Great pictures! How many hours is their pre-school.

I'll be looking into this a year from now...

vw bug said...

Marie: Right now it is Tot on M/W from 9 to 11:30 and Tater all 5 days from 9 to noon...At the end of Sept, tot will go from 9 to noon. They do it right, introduce them a little slower. Trust me, it's better.

GUYK said...

that baby just missed his mommie, thats all.

Michele said...

Yeah for preschool! YOu'll see Tot will learn to love it and you'll learn to miss them less over time and will get some much needed rest and hopefully sleep. For Tot it will be great 'cause he'll have kids his own age around and it'll be great fun once he gets comfortable. Yay for preschool.

Jody said...

What a big day! And such happy looking little men.