Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Two Years Old

UPDATE: I'm so sleep deprived this week, I didn't even see the post Sticks snuck in for me... I looked right at it and missed it... until just now. Sleep, dear precious sleep.

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my


or better yet

Posts and Tatertots and Humor, oh my


I totally forgot my blog is 2 years old... I probably wouldn't have even created this post, if I hadn't seen such a wonderful tribute over at Sticks' place.

Thank you Blogworld for making my life a little more sane, for adding new friends into my life, bringing back old friends and for caring.

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Congratulations VW! 2 years - it's just amazing sometimes how quickly time flies.

And I'm looking forward to many more stories of the boys!!!!

wRitErsbLock said...

Congratulations!

pam said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!

Leanne said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

armywifetoddlermom said...

WOW

2 years huh?

I am glad for you too darling, PLEASE enjoy the school time. SLeep, enjoy, rest.....

Harvey said...

Two?

That's like 110 in Blog years! :-)

Mrs_Who said...

Two years!! Congratulations!

Michele said...

Dudette, Happy Blogiversary!

uh-oh... watch out world, she's entering her terrible 2's! I wonder what can we expect.