Thursday, August 10, 2006

Joke Telling

While on the phone with AWTM, Tater decided to tell a couple of jokes.

Tater: Mom, Mom, Mom... why did the car cross the sidewalk?
Mom: Why did the car cross the sidewalk?
Tater: Because he wanted to..

(Note: I had to ask Tater again this morning the answer to that joke. I had forgotten... I laughed again when I heard it, particularly when he added "Silly Mom" to the end of it.)

Tater: Mom, why did the chicken cross the road?
Mom: Why did the chicken cross the road? (Thinking I know the answer to this one...)
Tater: To get to the frog.

I had to burst out in laughter. Not exactly what I was expecting. Now you have some new twists on old jokes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

michele said...

yeay! I can finally comment on my cell!

what funny & sweet jokes! thanks for posting them.