Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time to Start Again

This morning I pushed the garage door opener and the chain broke. Right next to my van. I forgot to do the last load of laundry yesterday... it was my hubby's jeans and some towels. One guess as to what he wanted to wear this morning? I got 2 hours sleep last night and I have to be able to function today. Someone send that Culligan man my way... please.

UPDATE: I did.not.drop the camcorder in the swimming pool. Life just got better... considering I had found out just moments before I was wearing my underwear inside out. Yaa... I was a nervous nellie... holding on to the camcorder for all my life. Then I saw some funky little mountain looking thingie in the viewer... Sigh... I got home and took a look ... phew... it came out just fine.

UPDATE #2: This sucks royally... I mailed Tink's gift to the wrong zip code. Yaa... I just got a hold of UPS... there is nothing I can do until it reaches it's destination in Ft. Walton... She might get it tomorrow or she might not...

Ohhhhh... and did I mention that her birthday is really Saturday? yaa... I can't even get the f'in day right. Touch Tough T.tties. I'm celebrating it tomorrow.

Update #3: I can't even spell Tough correctly... long long day.

5 comments:

armywifetoddlermom said...

For some reason I am having a dump day, nothing in particular....just ick

oddybobo said...

Ack! hope you get a nap and your day gets better.

michele said...

Mantra: As they get older, it gets better!
As they get older, it gets better! As they get older, it gets better!

Hang in there! I promise you, you'll get sleep soon.

Richmond said...

Ditto what Oddy said!! Hang in there!! (I may be forced to send you a bottle of "Mommy's Time Out.")

Marie said...

2 hours of sleep!? Dang... Sending hugs...