Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome Home VWBug

WoW! Richmond and I have had a fantastic time camping out here while VW was away playing with Mice and Fish. (Ow, thought flash! Use Mickey mouse for bait and then use Shamu for sushi. Would that make it mouse sushi? Yuck. Never mind. So much for brilliant thoughts.)

Oh, well. To get back on track. (Do you detect some ADD here?!)

RICHMOND AND I SPENT HOURS TALKING AND LAUGHING....

Since I have known VW for most of my life, I have stories on her. That is why she trembles and stutters and beats her head against the wall when she asks me to guest post for her. I know things.

Recently Rave posted on an episode in her life. This brought flashbacks immediately. Hence, my story.

High School years. Teenage antics.

First, you have to understand. I was not a social butterfly. More like encased in the coccoon. On the other hand, my older sister, Valentine, was. She was captain of the cheerleaders, honor student, in all the hip clubs. Very popluar. The big thing at that time was rolling each other's houses. Ours was rolled on a regular basis by my sister's friends. It was always in fun and my parents thought it was a riot. They got a kick out of it.

Well, one Easter we went out of town for the holiday weekend. When we came home Sunday afternoon the house was beautiful. Our house was decorated in toliet paper from porch to street. It was known we were out of town so the perpetrators did not hurry. There was pastel toliet paper everywhere. Yes, they used colors. Three, if my memory serves me right. Bicycles were rolled. The crape Myrtle tree looked like a mummy. I think they even did the cars and boats that were left behind. You couldn't even get to the front door without breaking the TP. I don't think I have ever seen my mother laugh so hard. She ran inside and grabbed the camera. Yes, I have photos. Unfortantely, I didn't see Rave's post until after my trip home last weekend. I will have to remember to dig them up next time I'm home. It was the best TP job I have ever seen. A true work of art.

We all assumed this was the work of my sister's friends. I never gave it another thought. Until a few years ago. When I was mentioned the event and VW admits, "Oh, it was me and our other friends." All these years, I had a motive for revenge and didn't know it. Until now. Paybacks. (VW, if any of my details are wrong, please forgive me. After 20 something years that happens. You may defend yourself though. Draw your invisible sword if you have to.)


...AND PLOTTING. YES, PLOTTING. I HAVE A NEW COHORT IN CRIME.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


GOTCHA!

WE LOVE YOU.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Richmond and Sticks. (Opps, we got carried away)

2 comments:

Richmond said...

Oh yes we did.... Thanks for the guest blogging opportunity, VW!! Sticks and I had a blast... :)

Rave said...

Remind me not to let them have the keys to my place if I ever go away! ROFL

Nice job ladies!