Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two For One Special

Howdy! We made it back last night. Nope, we weren't suppose to be back until tonight. Kids were not feeling good while on the trip and last night decided that sounding croupy would be the way to go. Was up Monday night midnight to 5am, then gotten up by the kids again at 6:30am. Drove home last night, getting to the house around 12:30am and back from the emergency room around 4:30am. Yes, both of my kids really did have croup. It's going to be a long couple of days. As soon as I get a chance, I will post pictures and stories. Though, you can visit Bou and wRitEsbLock for some stories and pictures. Too tired to find all the links... It was a pleasure meeting Rachel and Jim. Will try to write more on this later as well... Sleep... need some sleep... getting ready for the Dr. appointment this afternoon... later folks.

Side note: Thanks to Richmond for taking care of my blog while I was gone. Sticks was going to do some stuff today I think, but I'm back now.

3 comments:

Richmond said...

Glad to see you made it home... :)

wRitErsbLock said...

welcome home. Sorry to hear Tater and Tot are feeling more like smashed potatoes.
Thanks for letting us crash your vacation! We loved meeting you guys.

oddybobo said...

My boy is getting something too. Hope they feel better soon!