Monday, May 29, 2006

Someone Pinch Me

I must be dreaming! Just by chance I looked at my stats (long story about checking on my sister, Tink and ended up looking at my own) and almost fell over. I thought I had to be dreaming. Hence, I took a picture of it... here it is:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For the first time in two years, I got 'launched'... Instapundit linked to me... Wow. And then I realized there were so many links I couldn't list them all without it taking all night. I have hosted the Carnival of Recipes three times and this is the very first time I have had so many hits in one day. Thank you to everyone that participated and for those who linked to me. Wow. Just Wow.

Guess I really ought to look at my stats more than once every six months. I didn't realize I had so many readers even before yesterday... Maybe I ought to take a poll and see what everyone likes to see most? Naaaa. You can always leave a comment.

9 comments:

Harvey said...

Congrats on getting Evil Glenn's attention - something I've never been able to do.

As for the poll... I like boobies :-)

Marie said...

I hear you VW!!! My hits went through the roof last week after hosting the Carnival. I even had a link from MSNBC which gave me traffic like I've never seen before! I was completely blown away... fun, huh?

Ogre said...

PINCH.

VW Bug said...

OUCH!!!

Teresa said...

LOL - congrats on the Instalanche - it's exciting to see isn't it. *grin*

Sticks said...

and I'm supposed to follow that? Gee teach me to volunteer after you.

Congratulations.

_Jon said...

I want you to continue blogging about your life and family. Between you and Bou, I'm getting a peek into what my childhood was probably like. I don't remember any of it. I've never appreciated how tough it was for my mom until I began learning what you two (and other moms) go through every day.

Y'all are frickin' amazing.

World Famous Recipes said...

Of course we like the recipe carnival best of all but the jokes are welcome as well.

Bill from wfr

Richmond said...

Whoohoo!! :)