Thursday, May 11, 2006

Noise Level

While talking on the phone to ArmyWifeToddlerMom, another call came through. She listened on the cell phone while I talked on the land line.

My neighbor called... well distant neighbor. Her dogs were going nuts and trying to get out of the yard down to my direction. The culprits? My kids with whistles and loud voices. She wanted to know if my kids were ok. Oops. Yaa, they're fine, just noisy.

I then made the kids stop. I had no idea how loud they could get. Guess I need a meter to read how loud those boys are when they are busy on the back porch.

3 comments:

armywifetoddlermom said...

I might just get a whistle....all of the neighbors have dogs that bark all day.

I am gonna get a whistle for 5pm....

the neighbors deserve it.

Tink said...

And I am going to get one for 5 a.m. Well intended or not, I hate calls that complain about kids. Especially of the complainer has DOGS.

oddybobo said...

Hey! They are boys, they are supposed to be noisy. Tell her to shove her dogs . . .