Monday, May 15, 2006

Here Gator... Gator... Gator....

Yay Gatorland!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now, while I feel confident that VW and the boys are not here today, far be it for me to fail to share one of the more crazy rednecked interesting places in Orlando...

Especially if you like Gators. Me?? I'm not so crazy about them, but while we were vacationing in Orlando 3 years ago, we had an opportunity to enjoy a free afternoon at Gatorland, So I figured why not! It's gators! In a park! What's not fun about that!?! (yikes)

I mean, where else can you spend time watching some bow-chicka-bow-wow gator lovin'. Or see 10+ foot long gators leap into the air to snag whole chickens that have been strung over the "pit" on a clothes line. (And no, I'm not kidding...)

Or see some young fella wrassle a frisky gator into submission while being cheered on by fan filled bleachers?!? (That fella made the news about a month later - lost part of his face to said "I'm darn sick of wrasselin' you, Boy!!" Gator.)

And really... Everybody needs this picture, don't they??
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Really.

But nope, I don't think that Tater and Tot are in Gatorland today.

I do however think they may have stormed a much more fortified bastion of cartoon history. Given the pictorial evidence, I'm pretty sure that they are holed up in Cinderella's castle... See??
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You never leave a duck to guard the door... Never....

No comments: