Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Mother's Day (a little early)

Off to Orlando again this weekend. Richmond and Sticks will be helping out again... be kind. Hence, I'm sharing what Tater brought home from school. It was a 'fill in the blank' paper. His teacher took the time to help him fill in those blanks. Right now Tater is big into Super Heros!!! And this really shows it. I have made his responses in Bold and with an underline.

"My Special Mother"


My mother is the most wonderful mom in the whole world! She's as pretty as a firegirl. She weights 6 lbs and she is this (arrow pointing up) tall. Her favorite food is chicken.

In the good old days when Mom was little, she used to play in the bathtub.

I think Mom looks funny when she pretends to be scared.

I like it when Mom goes to the playground with me.

I wouldn't trade my Mom for a super Hero!

Happy Mother's Day

6 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

aw! that's so cute!

Tink said...

Isn't he just a little sweet'ums.

Richmond said...

Awwww. Sweet! :)

Marie said...

Adorable! Happy Mother's Day, VW.

Bou said...

I love that! And you ranked over a Super Hero!!

Rave said...

awwww.....sweetie's when they're young.....

and mom's ARE superhero's!!