Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeling Creative?

"Text blatantly stolen from Contagion"

Graumagus of Frizzen Sparks has decided to have a mid-life crisis. How one just ups and decides this is beyond me, but he has. To make matters even goofier he can’t come up with something to do as part of his crises and has asked his readers for suggestions.


There are rules and judges. Check it out HERE and see if you can add any creative ideas to help him with his mid-life crisis. I'm about as creative as a rock, but I know there are those out there that can come up with some great ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing what is suggested.

1 comment:

Tink said...

Here's the idea I posted:

Sidewalk Chalk: $8.00
Bag of Marbles: $2.50
Jump Rope: $5.00
6 setting massaging shower head: $40.00
Picture of you playing hopscotch, marbles and jumprope: Priceless