Friday, May 06, 2005

Veggie Oil instead of Gas?

My Husband sent me a link to THIS ARTICLE and asked why veggie oil wasn’t getting as much attention as fuel cells. After reading the article, I don’t know why it isn’t getting the same amount of attention. If you are savvy enough, you can make the veggie fuel at home. As pointed out by my Husband and the article, you will help American farmers, it has been around since early 1900s, it can used interchangeably with diesel (so if you can’t get it, you can use diesel instead), and it’s cleaner for the engine.

Does anyone else know about this? Is it really as good as it claims?

Yes, this is off my beaten path about posting about my kids, but I am just amazed at what I have been reading on this. And wondering if anyone of the people who read this blog has had real experience with it (or know anyone that has).

No comments: