Thursday, May 19, 2005

Quick Quips

Tot is showing his ability to outsmart his elders. Mamaw was trying to get a toy Thomas the Tank Engine train from Tot (since it was Tater's toy). Earlier Tot would bring her something and when she said 'Thank You', he would put whatever he had in her hand. So when he walked over with Thomas, she said 'Thank you'. Tot then saw Percy sitting on the table beside her. He picked it up and handed it to her. He.was.not.going.to.let.Thomas.go! GRIN.

Later in the day, I was putting suntan lotion on the boys. It was 'pool time'. Every day we have pool time, I put on the suntan lotion, take off their diaper/undies, leave a long t-shirt on and chase them to the pool. Yesterday, after I took off Tater's undies, he looked me straight in the face and said 'Don't forget my pe-nis! I don't want it burned'. I thought I would never be able to get off the floor since I was trying so hard not to laugh.

No comments: