Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Third Child

Once my nephew (M) and his wife (MW) and their child (MC) settled in, so did everyone else. It was extremely nice to visit with them. I think my boys loved it even more. They had another child to play with and boss around. GRIN. Or so they thought. Wait until you get further down the pictures and I’ll point it out.

Tater is saying “Let me sit here”



= = = = = = = = = = = =

Tot said “Blahh. I’m outta here. MC you are on your own.”



= = = = = = = = = = = =

Which boy can feed her more grapes?



= = = = = = = = = = = =

They played well together in the sand pile.



= = = = = = = = = = = =

They drove everyone crazy wanting to be pulled in the wagon. Then Tater decided to take his turn (now who is the boss in this situation?).





= = = = = = = = = = = =

Tot didn’t want to be left out, so he monopolized MC in the garden.



= = = = = = = = = = = =

And you gotta love how kids hug one another. GRIN.

No comments: