Thursday, May 05, 2005

An Awful Meme

My blogmom is going to be in trouble very soon. She hit me up for the ‘Turd meme’. I do not have a CREATIVE bone in my body for poetry. Plagiarize sounds like the right way to go.

The rules written by David at THIS POST are

1.) write a lil ditty built upon the phrase "Turd in a punchbowl." 2.) spread the lil meme to three others.


From Poop Rhymes, Riddles and Sayings, I found this poem. Modification by me in italics.

(contributed by Mary S. at Poop Rhymes, Riddles and Sayings:)

The sky was black, the moon was blue,
And down the alley the shit wagon flew;
Turd in a punchbowl, a scream was heard,
And Bou was hit by a flying turd!



I can’t imagine passing this on to anyone. But the temptation is overwhelming. I believe I would love to see what Oddybobo at Bobo Blogger would write, as well as Sally at Whimsy Capricious and Stacy at Not a Desperate Housewife.

No comments: