Sunday, May 01, 2005

Slacking off

It’s true. I have not had a lot of sleep over the last 6 days, so I have not been writing down all the cute stories about my kids. Like Tater learning how to P in the potty. Oh what an experience this is turning out to be. I should never have let him P on the tree outside. Even when in the house, he wants me to let him go outside to P instead of going in the toilet.

And the toilet is a bigger challenge lately. I have started using the dye in it again to get him to actually P in the toilet and not AROUND the outside of the toilet. Just yesterday he was standing at the toilet and aimed it to the bathtub curtains (which are right beside the toilet), looked up at me, smiled, and said “I’m a bad boy”. It’s tough not to smile (and I didn’t succeed – I just smiled, cleaned it up and told him he was a good boy for telling me had to P). Yep, he finally told me he had to P. For the last WEEK I have had to take him every 30 minutes or so. He wouldn’t tell me when he had to go. When he finally does tell me, he pulled that stunt above. What a little ball of trouble I’m raising.

The kids keep me hopping, but so does the Blog-sphere. Prochein Amy’s Mom has decided to start blogging. Her FIRST POST is marvelous. Please be sure to check out her blog called Primo Donna.

UPDATE: For those who buy stock, just wanted to let you know I am going through Clorox Wipes at a very fast rate. Just think about how many times I have to clean the bathroom of P in a course of day when Tater is going every 30 minutes on average. ;-)

No comments: