Sunday, May 08, 2005

149.6

Ok, it's done. I have posted my weight. My goal is go get below 135. 134.8 would work for me! (My scale is in .2 increments).

Occassionally you will see some odd posts about the amount of water I have had or situps I have done (as of today ZERO)... I'm hoping if I post it for the world to see, I will have more incentive to keep going. And I'm going to need it. Bou is going to be hard to beat. But I will do it. Just wait and see. Old age and treachery will beat young age and enthusiasm. Yes, I am older than her. BLHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I wonder if I should mail her a large hunk of Hoffman's dark chocolate? (BIG GRIN - and just joking... we both need to lose weight). Be sure to give us BOTH some words of encouragement each week when we post our weights!

No comments: