Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ultimate Comfort Strap Bra

What? Very seldom do I mention stuff about myself but I thought I would share this with my blog family. There might be other large breasted women out there who have not heard of this either. I just found a bra with Gel-cushioned straps, plush-lined for extra comfort. I’m serious. I just ordered it on-line. I should be getting it in a couple of weeks and I’ll let you know if it is as comfortable as it sounds. Interested? I ordered mine at onehanesplace.com and you can follow the link above to go directly to it. Just in case something happens to that link, the Style is 13715HB and today (Wednesday, March 30th) it is on sale for $11.99. Be aware these are ‘slightly imperfect’ bras. But I’m willing to give it a try for that price.

This may not get posted until Thursday the way Blogger and I are fighting. ERGGGGGG

No comments: