Friday, March 04, 2005

Pineapples!

Look! We have pineapples growing on our plants! I took close-ups of two of them. The third didn’t really show up, being too small. Three of my four plants have pineapples. I’m so excited! The kids will get to watch them grow and we’ll all have fresh pineapple to eat.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These four plants were started from the tops of pineapples we had eaten before. It’s been about two years since we planted them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 comments:

That 1 Guy said...

Never seen a baby pineapple before. Kinda cute :-)

Jody said...

Hey we have pineapples, too. Oh, no, wait, that's a bird's nest in a tree with no leaves. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I must say your yard looks inviting compared to the icy frozen tundra that is Illinois.

Cool site...keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Sally - Sorry, that wasn't T1G. That was me (Harvey). I'd just finished guest-posting at his place and forgot to sign out before commenting here.

Amy said...

I love fresh pineapple. When we lived in Hawaii it was the best. And it spoiled it for me once we moved to the states. Just not the same.