Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nickname options

Wow. I got a lot of GREAT nicknames. Now how do you pick just one? I have an asterisk by my favorites. Notice that it is plural – favorites. The favorites today are in alphabetical order. I must say that the others are cute too… well, until I made up some from my old job. GRIN. I had a hard time picking some from the list. But I narrowed it down as best as I could. Trust me, it wasn’t easy! I was trying to get it down to three and just gave up.

What about it? From the list of 7, which do YOU think is the most appropriate for my little monsters?

*Big Pup and Little Pup
*Calvin and Hobbes
*ElderLarvae and YoungerLarvae
*Frick and Frack
*Imp and Chief
*Little Rat and Big Rat
*Tater and Tot
Fraser and Niles
Tom and Jerry
Chip and Dale
Fred and Barney
Piglet and Roo (suggested but NO.WAY)
Frank and Jesse
Cabriolet and Convertible
Uno and Dos
Pete and Re-pete
Cute Rat and Cuter Rat
Adorable Rat and Precious Rat
Darling Rat and Loveable Rat
Angelic Rat and Heavenly Rat
It was also suggested I use names from my old job (computer industry)…
   Micro and Chip
   Ethernet and Network
   ATM and IP

UPDATE: I forgot to add Bubblehead1 and Bubblehead2

No comments: