Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Good Life

Being fed, dressed, hugged, watched over and finding 5 mountains of black dirt in your neighbor’s yard. Easy access over the fence! Away we go!!!! Here is a GALLERY OF PICTURES (12 of them). Here are a few just to give you a story line, particularly since they aren’t in any order in the gallery.

#1 Son approaches the piles of dirt with some trepidation of what might happen.


= = = =
#2 Son goes for it.


= = = =
And then s.l.o.w.l.y tumbles down. I swear if I could have recorded this on a camcorder people would have thought I had put it in slow motion. It was so funny, and he did not get hurt, nor did it stop him from going up again.


= = = =
We can work together.




= = = =
Look Mom, I made my own slide!


= = = =
King of the Mountain!



= = = =

There are 5 more cute pictures in the gallery, than what you see here. Can you guess how dirty the tub was after this???

3 comments:

Ogre said...

Boys and dirt. There is nothing better. And no, they will NOT grow out of it.

Jody said...

We would have gotten a drenching in the garden hose before my mom would have let us past the door. Looks like fun!

vw bug said...

My neighbor is putting it down her south fenceline for a berm. Or she will as soon as her son comes to visit this month. :-)