Thursday, March 03, 2005

Llama invasion

I was surfing the blogs and have noticed that more and more llama pictures are appearing.

Some have weird hair and look like Mad Scientists and others require ammo. There is even a write-up on a Grand Slam Event. I believe this is all due to an influence of Evil Glenn on Ogre. And watch out for that Evil llama Glenn. Even Sally has been reporting on the influence of Evil Glenn with animals. Be Afraid. Llamas may yet take over the world.

Ok, I'm tired and I just had to type something up instead of watching Dora the Explorer one.more.time.

6 comments:

Ogre said...

Hmmm...there may be a new, unholy alliance being formed here... < EG >

Anonymous said...

So.... Carrot Top is really a llama?

Ogre said...

Shhhh...it's a secret.

Ogre said...

So, Alex, what are you trying to say? That all llamas are dead? I've seen them at the zoo, so I know they're not!

Amy said...

They are everywhere!!

http://pauldavidson.blogs.com/wfme/2005/03/llama_vs_kangar.html

vw bug said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the link Prochein Amy.