Monday, March 07, 2005

Don’t turn your back on me!

Not for 2 minutes. I am now able to leap over small objects, move bigger objects and put objects together to reach an end point. Yes, this means you cannot go into the kitchen to get me something to drink without having me there with you.

This is the imagined conversation I see my #2 Son having as he reaches the ability to play with the TV. Life has suddenly gotten a whole lot tougher. And the answer is "No, the chair was not there. #2 Son moved it to that position." Click on picture to enlarge it.

4 comments:

The Bobo Knitter said...

My son does the chair thing all the time, it is usually to climb up to the counter to get into the cupboards to look for candy :) By the way, your children are beautiful.

vw bug said...

Sally: #2 Son was in the chair at my laptop today. Turkey closed down my email window.

Oddybobo: Thanks for stopping by and the compliment!

Jennifer said...

Megan can reach our tv. So luckily she doesn't look for chairs to climb up there. But she would if she couldn't reach. So she runs back and forth turning the tv off on Connor, he yells at her and pushes her down as he turns it back on and she smiles at me. Then does it over and over. I don't know why she's smiling at me! I'm telling her NO that's not nice and she just keeps doing it. The little monkey. And yeah chairs, laundry baskets, toys, a stool, here's my favourite.. apple juice cans and cereal boxes! ANYTHING!!! she or he can climb up on to get up to where they shouldn't be.

David said...

*heh*

Well, at least our two (one in college and the other in grad school) mostly leave the chairs in place, now.

They still play with the TV, though...

:-)