Friday, November 03, 2006

Things I'm Tired of Hearing

Things I'm Tired of Hearing in my Household:

Mom, Look at me. (usually means impending doom)
Tater/Tot get out of your brother's view of the tv (usually standing 2 inches in front of the other one)
Tater get off your brother (usually standing or laying on him)
Quit jumping on that. (can be furniture or brother or other valuable object)
Don't touch him or Leave him alone (usually they are sitting beside one another)

Mind you, I have said every one of these at least once in the last hour. I need some of that Duct Tape that Ogre mentioned in the comments at this Post

4 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

I ssssooooooo hear you! My four have been in that mood all day. We are going away for the weekend which means many hours in a van with 4 daughters and all 5 of us PMSing at the same time. (Or at least that's what it feels like!)

Sissy said...

Hmmm, where's I put my birth control at?

armywifetoddlermom said...

yea,

I am not alone

I hear odd thigns around here and I also say the oddest things...

like get your feet out of so and so's hair.

Whos says stuff like this?

Sticks said...

You forgot..."don't lick the toliet seat". I've heard you say that.

But, hopefully, that one is not repeated every hour. Or ever, for that matter.