Friday, November 10, 2006

Just Around the Corner

Tomorrow is the last day for fund raising at Project Valour-IT. I see Air Force has dropped behind. Ok... being competitive... I was informed that if every blog rooting for Air Force comes up with $400 we'll meet the goal of $45k. I already donated but am considering another $1 or two. Seriously, I don't have much money due to Christmas and my budget, but I want Air Force to at least get closer to the goal.

You do not have to have Paypal to donate. They set it up that way to make it easier for those on-line. But if you scroll down after pressing the Donate button, you will see you can use credit cards and some bank accounts. Yaa... push the button, scroll down and give it a shot. Even a $1.

YAAAAAAAA Navy! They met the goal!!!!!






1 comment:

Laurie said...

Now down to $257 each blog. We can still do it! :)